Schools are much more than just academic programs. They are places where children grow and places where young people start out in life.
This pathway can be towards health, happiness and a lifetime of opportunity or it can be one towards disengagement and social exclusion.
The Stronger Schools Campaign is calling for action to make sure every Victorian child has a fair start in life:
- Make public education affordable for every Victorian family
- Increase resources and support to disadvantaged students and their schools
- Boost funding and support to students with disability
- Give teachers and school staff the tools, training and resources they need to support all students
- Give students a greater voice in shaping their own education
- Make sure every student is healthy, resilient and supported to participate fully in school
- Keep students and families connected to education
- Welcome and support children and young people back into education
Please show your support for supportive and inclusive education in Victoria.